A complete list of all publications that acknowledge CYANOCOST as of December 2017 is now available in the “Publications” page of cyanocost.net. The list contains as much as 201 published items, with citations and DOI links.
– 86 peer-reviewed papers in various journals
– 15 papers of the CYANOCOST Special Issue in Aquatic Ecology
– 14 papers of the CYANOCOST Special Issue in AIOL
– 66 Chapters and SOPs of the Handbook of Cyanobacterial Monitoring and Cyanotoxin Analysis
– 16 Chapters of the Molecular Tools for the Detection and Quantification of Toxigenic Cyanobacteria
– 3 other book chapters
– the Potentially Toxic Cyanobacteria in inland waters of Slovenia book
– a publicized article.
As the CYANOCOST library is still being populated, you are welcome to submit your papers that acknowledge CYANOCOST to be included in the next update of the library.