An Invitation by Ken Gibbons, Great Lakes Commission :
On July 24th at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time, the HABs Collaboratory will be hosting the 2017 Field Season Webinar. During this webinar, presenters from across the Great Lakes will discuss HABs field work they are conducting this summer. This webinar seeks to inform attendees about work being conducted across the Great Lakes this summer. After the webinar, a recording will be posted on the HABs Collaboratory website.
- Tim Davis, NOAA-GLERL
- Mike McKay, Bowling Green State University
- Todd Miller, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Brenda Moraska Lafrancois, National Park Service
- Ngan Diep, Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change
- Claire Holeton, Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change
- Justin Chaffin, The Ohio State University
To join the webinar, please click the registration link above. After registering you will receive two emails from Eventbrite. The first email will contain information on how to create an Evenbrite account and the second email will contain the link to join the webinar. On the day of the webinar, it is recommended that you log in 10 minutes before the webinar to ensure all the proper Skype for Business drivers are downloaded.
Ken Gibbons, Great Lakes Commission
This post was shared by Dr. Lesley D’ Anglada, US EPA.