The 6th Australian and New Zealand Cyanobacteria Workshop will be held at the UNSW Kensington Campus, Sydney, on 25-26 September 2018.
The workshop will explore the latest findings in cyanobacterial research and their potential applications to ensure the ongoing health of ecosystems and communities.
● Application of the regulatory environment to water management
● Application of science to the regulatory environment
● Cyanobacterial detection and quantification
● Environmental controls of cyanobacterial growth and toxin production
● National / regional priorities for cyanobacteria research
● Molecular biology of cyanobacteria and molecular control of toxin production
● Ecophysiology of cyanobacteria
Abstract submission is currently open – please submit your abstracts by 30 June for a chance to present at the workshop.